Skip to content
How to use a Bellow
- Unlock the loop around the handle before you start pumping your bellow.
- Make sure the vent hole faces downwards while pumping.
- We suggest you operate about a hand’s length away from the hot embers, or from a distance you feel most comfortable with heat-wise.
- While pumping, do not insert metal nozzle directly into the hot coals.
- Don't rest the bellow against the hot fireplace structure, otherwise it may damage the bellow.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.